Effective date: 2023-11-16
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, first name, and last name.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Tracking & Cookies Data
3. Use of Data
HemiBooks.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of HemiBooks.com
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
11. Contact Us